14 December 2016
By Tiyese Jeranji
“…The land, erven 13707 and 13708, was a farm owned by the Solomon family for 65 years, until they were forcefully removed under the Group Areas Act. They had originally purchased the land in 1902 and developed a mix of business activities on the property like dairy farming and a butchery…” – News24
Read the full article from News24.